Last update January 22, 2015
You can automatically generate test cases using Voyager.
Follow these steps:
- From the Actions menu, click Launch Voyager.
The Voyager configuration dialog opens.
- In the Asset drop-down box, select the mobile asset where you want to run the Voyager test.
A mobile asset must be defined for this drop-down box to display.
- In the App field, enter or select the application that you want Voyager to access.
- If your application requires authentication, enter its credentials in the Account and Password fields.
In the App Graph field, enter or select a name for the data file that contains the Voyager data.
Note: The data file for the test can be found under the Data folder in the Project Panel.
Click Auto Generate Tests to activate the Mobile Test Generator.
Note: Tests are created each time a new page is found, and the database is saved after Voyager is stopped.
- In the Output Folder field, enter a location for your .appgraph file, or accept the default location.
- Click Reconfigure SauceLabs if the SauceLabs account or access key has changed. If SauceLabs is not configured, the SauceLabs dialog opens before starting Voyager.
- Click OK to start Voyager.
The Voyager Dashboard opens. As pages are crawled, the current page displays. The number of unique pages displays at the top.
- Click Stop to stop Voyager.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.