nfa_inventory (NFA Inventory)
Last update June 29, 2016
The NFA Inventory (nfa_inventory) probe:
- Publishes NFA inventory to UIM
- Pulls SNMP profiles from UIM and pushes them down to NFA
- Provides information required by USM to display charts and drill in to NFA in context
- Registers UMP/USM as the Portal for NFA
- The entire NFA inventory is sent from NFA to UIM every 15 minutes.
- SNMP profiles are synced from UIM to NFA hourly.
- UIM is re-registered as the NFA Portal daily.
Restarting the probe causes each of these to be re-synced.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.