Commonly Converted (Online) Audit Requests
Last update December 18, 2018
The following commonly converted (online) audit requests are available:
- AUDCLAS3—Audit DDL report that is based on records (142) AUDIT-DDL, (270) TRUSTED-CONTEXTDDL, and (271) ACCESS-CNTL-TRC (audit trace classes 3, 10, and 11)
- AUDCLAS4—Updates on Audited Tables that are based on record (143) AUDIT-WRITE (audit trace class 4)
- AUDCLAS5—READs on Audited Tables report based on record (144) AUDIT-READ (audit trace class 5)
- AUDCLAS6—BIND & Dynamic SQL on Audited Tables report based on record (145) AUDIT-LOG (audit trace class 6)
- AUDCLASA—Trusted Context Activity report that is based on record (269) TRUSTED-CONTEXT (audit trace class 10)
- AUDCLASB—Audit Administrative Authorities report based on record (361) AUDIT-ADMIN-AUTH (audit trace class 11)
- AUDDISTR—Distributed AUTH-ID Translation report that is based on record (169) DIST-AUTH-TRANS (audit trace class 7)
- AUTHFAIL—Authorization Failures report that is based on record (140) AUDIT-FAILURES (audit trace class 1)
- DB2CMDS—DB2 Commands Issued report that is based on records (90) COMMAND-ST and (91) COMMAND
- GRANTREV—GRANT/REVOKE Statements Processed report that is based on record (141) GRANT-REVOKE (audit trace class 2)
- SECIDTR—Secondary ID Utilization report that is based on records (55) SET-SQLID, (83) IDENTIFY, (87) SIGNON, and (319) SECURITY-AUDIT (audit trace class 7)
- UTILTRAC—Utility Activity report that is based on records (23) UTILITY-ST, (24) UTIL-PHASE, (25) UTILITY, (219) UTILITY-LIST, and (220) UTILITY-STATS (audit trace class 8)
IQL request changes are typically not required to generate output from these requests when using the Batch Report Writer. The output is routed to the dynamically allocated SYSOUT data set whose ddname matches the request name.
Tip: If you prefer to use static output data set allocation in JCL (such as
//AUDCLAS5 DD), modify the related IQL report to use the output PRINT destination with ddname only (such as
As the reports are designed and optimized for online browsing, the report width can exceed 133 characters.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.