How to Move the CA MDB Data from the Source to the Target Systems
Last update July 22, 2016
You can move the CA MDB database from the source system and configure it to work on the target system.
Important! We recommend that you test the procedure in a test environment before implementing on a production system. Currently, moving the CA MDB data is not supported for clustered database, load balancer, and application cluster.
Before you move the CA MDB data, perform the following tasks:
- Back up the CA MDB database on your target system.
- Install the following products on the source and target systems:
- CA Service Desk Manager 14.1 and above
- CA Service Catalog 14.1 and above
- CA Asset Portfolio Manager 14.1 and above
- Unified Self-Service 14.1 and above
- Ensure that the source and target systems have an identical installation configuration setup.
For more information about how to move the CA MDB data from the source to the target systems, see the following topics:
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.