How to configure web protection for TIM
Last update November 17, 2014
Set the Configure Tim Web Protect Option to protect the TIM web pages from cross-site forgery requests.
Follow these steps:
- Access the TIM Setup page.
For information on how to access the TIM Setup page, see the topic “Accessing the CEM console and setup pages” in the APM Configuration and Administration Guide.
- Click Configure Tim Web Protect Option.
- Select any of the following options to protect pages as per the requirement of your application:
- Pages that change the state of the system.
- Pages that display system information.
- Click Save.
TIM protection is configured.
Important! Once you enable the Tim Web Protect Option for pages, they cannot be bookmarked for direct access.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.