Selecting Cipher Suites
Last update January 21, 2019
The Cipher Suite Configuration dialog is used to specify which outbound TLS cipher suites you want to enable on the CA API Gateway for a specific target host.
To select cipher suites to use:
- You can select which cipher suites to enable in any of the following areas:
The Enabled Cipher Suites dialog is displayed, listing the suites recognized by the CA API Gateway. Note that the cipher suites visible to you depend on the security configuration of your Gateway.
- Click [Cipher Suites] on the Edit HTTP Options dialog. For more information, see "Add an HTTP Option" under Manage HTTP Options.
- Click [Cipher Suites] on the [Connection] tab of the HTTP(S) Routing Properties. For more information, see "Configuring the [Connection] Tab" under Route via HTTP(S) Assertion.
Select the [SSL/TLS Settings] tab of the Listen Port Properties.
Click [Cipher Suites] on the WebSocket Connection Properties dialog, in either the Inbound or Outbound tabs. For more information, see Manage WebSocket Connections.
- Select Use SSL option and click [Cipher Suites] on the Cassandra Connection Properties. For more information, see Manage Cassandra Connections.
- Specify the order of the cipher suites to use:
- Click [OK] when done.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.